Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Toy Time

These pics are from this morning. Grant loves to lay in his crib and "talk" to his mobile and a crib toy that lights up and plays music. His is really "talking" more and more everyday and sometimes even throwing in a smile! I also flip him over after a while and give him some "tummy time."
"Don't you want to pinch my cheeks??"
"I can hold my head up like a big boy!!"

Insert cooing sound here:"______________"
"Wow! This toy is so cool!!"
"That's funny, Mom!"





3 comments:

EmileeHope said...

Awe, he is so adorable! I can't wait to get out to TX tonight!! I don't know what your schedule is over the weekend, but I have got to see the newest addition to the Sharp family!! Mare and I can meet you or run by whatever is easiest on you and the little guy!

Andysbethy said...

That first picture is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! He is doing so good at holding his head up... he must be really strong! Wish I could come out there with Emilee and meet him. I'll be in TX in May. Hopefully then?!

Mikalah said...

He is growing so fast!! I can't believe how much he has already changed & grown!! can't wait to visit him again soon!