Grant at 2 months:
- 12 lbs 2 oz
- 22 3/4 inches
- has started to smile and coo
- LOVES playing in his crib where he "talks" to his mirrored crib toy and mobile
- sleeps avg of 5-7 hours a night....
- but is a night owl who doesn't like to go to bed till anywhere from 11 pm to 1 am ( this is espcially challenging to mom who, before baby, was in bed by 9:30 every night!!)
- still breastfeeding well; usually every 2 1/2 to sometimes 4 hours during the day
- can lift his head up during tummy time
- holds his head up pretty well when we are carrying him around the house
- loves to stare at lamps and his parent's faces
Peacefully sleeping in his car seat, waiting to go to the doctor. He has no idea of the trauma that awaits him there!! Poor baby!!