Three monthsOur baby came into this world 3 months ago this past Saturday. He is growing so fast and Mommy & Daddy love him more & more each day!
Grant at 3 months:
- Weight=about 14 lbs
- Height=about 24 inches
- Smiling and cooing. Especially at his crib toys and his play mat. He even yells out a squeal every once in a while.
- Grant does his best talking to Mommy when she comes and gets him out of his crib in the morning and is changing his diaper on the changing table. He is always so excited to see her!
- Sleep an average of 7-8 hours a night...
- But is still a night owl....at least by mommy and daddy's standards!! Usually takes his last feeding around 11pm and then sleeps until around 6:30am.
- Still breastfeeding well. Has gotten "better" at it and faster. However, easily falls asleep during feedings. Stinker!!
- Can hold his head up 90 degrees while on his tummy.
- Can hold his head up while we carry him around.
- Is really trying to roll over from his tummy to his back. Does it best when he gets mad and is tired of being on his tummy!
- Can pick mommy's face out of a crowd of people looking at him.
- Can usually find mommy by listening to her voice.