Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birth Announcement







Here are some pics that I took while trying to make Grant's birth announcement. I love the one with his foot hanging off the edge. Timing was crucial for taking the perfect pic. I had to make sure he was really full and really tired so he would lay there just right. I think Anne Geddes, the baby picture making lady should hire me!!
Grant is now one month!! How time has flown!! He is making better eye contact every day, holding his head up better, and eating every 3-4 hours. At night he has been known to sleep 6 hours straight!! But not consistently yet. We think he weighs around 9 pounds and is about 23 inches. His face is getting fatter and rounder by the day. It is so cute!! He loves bath time and loves to impress us with his pee fountain skills during it. Ha!

3 comments:

The Goforths said...

Sleeping baby pictures are always the best! You did a great job!

Andysbethy said...

Those tiny little feet are just too cute! I agree, Anne Geddes should hire you - you did a wonderful job.

I love the "pee fountain" comment. My boys were pros at that too - so funny! Something about that warm water....

EmileeHope said...

Wow! I can't believe you took those photos! That is amazing!!! I thought they were professional when I got the announcement. You have some major talent & patience!!!