Tuesday, July 21, 2009

6 Month Pictures

Happy 1/2 a year Birthday, baby Grant!!
Showing off our rolling skills...and our sitting skills.

But we have not yet mastered sitting as you can see above. I caught him mid face plant!

Wow! This month I was able to prop him up on Mr. Snail. Trust me, me hand was right there as I knew he wouldn't stay for long!!
On a sad note, Mr. Snail was made by Grant's great-grandfather, Poppa, who is not doing very well as I write this. He made a Mr. Snail a couple of years ago for each of the grandkids for them to use with their children. I will send him a photo of Grant conquering Mr. Snail. He also made me the cradle that I used when during Grant's first month. I placed it next to my bed so Grant would be close to me at night. Not sure if I posted a pic of that but I'll see if I can find one.





No comments: