Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Roundup

We had a great weekend here in married land. We had our usual Friday night date, you know, Costco, Mi Cocina, and Central Market. On Saturday I met my mom and dad in Canton for some excellent flea market shopping. A tornado couldn't stop us!! I bought an old red bucket that has a handle, a small antique fan to go next to my big fan, a white milk glass bowl, and 2 matching pieces of art work to put in the dining room. I just can't convince Collin to come with me anymore. He says that there is only junk in Canton. Can you imagine!! The nerve!! Can't wait till next time!

Meredith joined us later for dinner. We enjoyed hearing about her adventures in Uptown. How sad is it that I was asleep by 9 and she was just leaving to go out!! Depressing!!

Before we knew it, it was Sunday. After church we ate at Babe's in Roanoke.....mmmm. Hadn't been there before, it was delicious!! Definitely a once every six months type of meal. They only serve fried chicken or chicken fried steak. Yikes!! I was not disappointed with my choice of chicken fried steak. I feel it sticking to my thighs!!

Hope you had a great weekend!!

No comments: