Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend Roundup

Collin and I had a great long Memorial day weekend! We got to spend a lot of quality time together and finished some small projects around the house.

My first order of business was to figure out a way to stop those pesky birds from eating my tomatoes. They are starting to turn red and of course the birds love them. First they attacked my strawberries and now that they are done producing, the birds have moved on to the tomato plants!! I covered the plants with some plastic mesh stuff so we will see how that goes. We also hung two pics in the dining room. Count that a success as they are hanging straight and C and I didn't fight the whole time we were measuring to hang them.

We also made a trip to go see the new Indiana Jones movie. Not as good as the originals and scary to me as there were green, big-eyed aliens in it!! (Many a nightmare I had as a child with these in my dreams!!)

Overall, it was a relaxing weekend. Hope you had a great one!!

No comments: